poll: who do you think is the hottest lil' kim?

which lil' kim was the hottest in the 'how many licks' video?

• candy kim (blonde hair, white shirt, pink pants)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pin-up kim (brown hair, brown-colored outfit)

• nightrider kim (black hair, leather outfit)

• Total voters

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
just a random question. in the 'how many licks' video, there are three different lil' kim action figures. candy kim, pin-up kim, and nightrider kim. if you've never seen the video, here's a link for download (the uncensored version):

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=02VX7VW4IXSWL0SEIP68BFIVUW

anyway, simple question. which one of the three would YOU most like to take home? if you'd like, post which one you picked and why.

--------------------

i picked candy kim. pin-up kim was a close second. i thought candy kim looked like the most fun. plus, i liked the hair.

i thought nightrider kim was ugly. she would probably be the pick for the femdom lovers, though.

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
gerrycurl21 said:
what is wrong with u
uh....let me find a way to respond to this without making you look like a total asshole.....

a) i am a heterosexual male. therefore, i am attracted to good-looking females.

b) lil' kim, although she is 90% silicone and 10% girl, and although she looks like shit sometimes, is still, at times, an attractive female.

c) today, i was just sorting through my old music videos, and saw the 'how many licks' video. i decided to give it a watch.

d) towards the end of the video, they show all three girls in rapid succession. and i thought to myself, "hm, self, candy kim and pin-up kim are hott, but i don't care much for nightrider kim."

e) then, my vision snapped over to the streethop forum, which just happened to be open behind my windows media player. so i thought, "hey, self, why not ask the other heterosexual males on the forum which kim they think is the hottest?"

and that is my reason for making this thread. for simple, fun, discussion. i didn't force you to read this. you don't have to be here. so don't insult me because i'm a sexually alert heterosexual. if you have a problem with this thread, then that might be saying something about your sexuality.

--------------

anyway, c.r.y., you forgot to vote. that's the point of the poll. *rolls eyes upward*

rtyfghvbn said:
uh....let me find a way to respond to this without making you look like a total asshole.....

b) lil' kim, although she is 90% silicone and 10% girl, and although she looks like shit sometimes, is still, at times, an attractive female.

c) today, i was just sorting through my old music videos, and saw the 'how many licks' video. i decided to give it a watch.

d) towards the end of the video, they show all three girls in rapid succession. and i thought to myself, "hm, self, candy kim and pin-up kim are hott, but i don't care much for nightrider kim."

e) then, my vision snapped over to the streethop forum, which just happened to be open behind my windows media player. so i thought, "hey, self, why not ask the other heterosexual males on the forum which kim they think is the hottest?"

and that is my reason for making this thread. for simple, fun, discussion. i didn't force you to read this. you don't have to be here. so don't insult me because i'm a sexually alert heterosexual. if you have a problem with this thread, then that might be saying something about your sexuality.

--------------

anyway, c.r.y., you forgot to vote. that's the point of the poll. *rolls eyes upward*

hahaha at this post', i prefer Ride or Die Kim you know the one fresh off the streets?

rtyfghvbn said:

--------------

LOL repped

AmerikazMost

rtyfghvbn said:

--------------

I saw this thread and was going to get on you for it, but then I read this post and changed my mind. :thumb:

i guess my statement was uncalled for but i just dont see the point of this poll in this forum--Streethop-"General hip-hop and rap music discussion." Maybe it would fit in one of the other subforums and with your other threads lately i guess i jumped the gun on replying

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.