Police urge Rhymes to speak up

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
New York's police commissioner has called on Busta Rhymes to speak to police after the rapper witnessed his bodyguard being killed.

Israel Ramirez, 29, was shot outside a warehouse earlier this month where a music video was being filmed. Commissioner Raymond Kelly said the silence of several potential witnesses was stalling the investigation. He said of Rhymes: "If your employee's murdered in front of you, you think you might want to talk to the police."

Rhymes - real name Trevor Simpson - was recording the video for his new song Touch It, when Mr Ramirez was shot on 5 February. Along with Rhymes, Missy Elliott, Mary J Blige, DMX and members of G-Unit were among 500 people who gathered at the Brooklyn warehouse for filming.

Commissioner Kelly said witnesses could be forced to answer questions before a grand jury if they continue to stall. He said: "I find it quite disturbing. This individual was shot in front of a lot of people."

Rhymes attended a wake last week at a Manhattan funeral home for Mr Ramirez.

In a written statement, he said Mr Ramirez "was not only security for me, but he was a friend, one of the rare friends that you come across that you can trust with your life".

Source : BBC News

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
he should just tell the cops "i didnt see the shooters face" or something like that. Is that so fuckin hard/ he gets the cops off his back and he wont lose any street cred

You guys disgust me. He should help get this killer caught. He should cooperate. "To snitch or not to snitch" If you follow such stupid principles as don't tell on someone that killed your friend, you're an idiot and deserve to die.

This shit is stupid. What's gonna happen if he "snitches", ignorant pieces of shit will talk shit about him? Who cares about their opinions... look what he said about the guy, who wouldn't snitch for a good friend.

dont you understand what happens to snitches? when you snitch on someone.. paperwork is done on you that circulates through every prison.. if you ever go to prison while that paperwork is on you.. youll get greenlighted by your own people

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
MakaveliPrime01 said:
You guys disgust me. He should help get this killer caught. He should cooperate. "To snitch or not to snitch" If you follow such stupid principles as don't tell on someone that killed your friend, you're an idiot and deserve to die.
Finally someone with some sense.

Nick

I'd just like to say that Im not saying that if he talks to the police he's a snitch, I was sayin in Hip Hop, thats the way its gonna be seen. I don't think he a snitch if he talks to the cops, but personally I'd go for retaliation.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.