Police investigate Yayo link to shooting on Busta Rhymes' video shoot

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Authorities are investigating a link between an argument that G-Unit members Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks had with music producer Swizz Beatz on the Busta Rhymes video shoot for "Touch It" remix.

The argument was apparently about whose verse was going to be recorded for the video as there are at least three different mixes of Busta's single. The argument escalated and Swizz Beatz artist, Cassidy became the new subject.

Cassidy, who at the moment is incarcerated, lyrically attacked G-Unit leader 50 Cent in the video for "B-Boy Stance." 50 Cent then took verbal shots at Cassidy in his own video for "Piggy Bank," while Ruff Ryders artist Jadakiss has had a very public feud with 50 Cent and G-Unit.

Sources say that G-Unit members were berating Kasseem Dean and his uncles Darrin "Dee" Dean and Joaquin "Waah" Dean, all of whom are affiliated with either Swizz Beatz or Ruff Ryders.

Security then cleared the people from the studio and the argument continued outside on the street. Bystanders have alleged that the argument then erupted and then one of the men involved pulled out a gun and started firing shots. The story is that the shooter then left the scene in Tony Yayo's vehicle.

Police are still keen to question Busta Rhymes and Tony Yayo, but both are refusing to cooperate. However authorities were able to obtain footage from the video shoot and an MTV camera crew who documented the shoot during the day.

Ironically, Ramirez had worked security for 50 previously. He was also a security guard at Club New York the night of Diddy and Shyne's infamous shootout.

I knew there was somethin weird about Lloyd Banks and DMX bein on two different remixes to the song. What does this have to do with Cassidy though? He wasn't on any of the remixes was he?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
HellRazor05 said:
I knew there was somethin weird about Lloyd Banks and DMX bein on two different remixes to the song. What does this have to do with Cassidy though? He wasn't on any of the remixes was he?

No reason except that G-Unit have beef with Cassidy apparently. Sounds a bit dumb to me. But hey that's rap, nothing suprises me.

These 'NEGROES' are so damn stupid. I never saw so much controlled and manipulated nonsense in my life. As far as I am concerned and according to my studies of FBI CoIntelPro, SOME of these rappers are government agents. Willingly or UNwillingly assisting in the destruction of our culture.

Go get this book (if you can find it) called AGENTS OF REPRESSION by Ward Churchill (which explains the nature of the PROVOCATEUR)or THE HIP HOP MATRIX by Black Dot. TRust me...

You'll never look at some of these cats the same way.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.