Please take a look at this when you have some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
I have some people giving me a hard time on the board, as you can tell from the link that I've posted below (to a thread), Kamikazi, prince mac, Diaz, are giving me a hard time. What can you do about this? I've sent many messages through clicking on the side of persons screens and reporting bad responses, but nothing has been done. I am a fair person, you can review my posts, I do not bug people on this board.

http://www.streethop.com/forum/thread164404.html

Rahim said:
I have some people giving me a hard time on the board, as you can tell from the link that I've posted below (to a thread), Kamikazi, prince mac, Diaz, are giving me a hard time. What can you do about this? I've sent many messages through clicking on the side of persons screens and reporting bad responses, but nothing has been done. I am a fair person, you can review my posts, I do not bug people on this board.

Umm, Diaz didn't post in that thread idiot.

i wouldnt say anything if you didnt always post 5 second clips and expect everyone to kiss your ass as if you shit gold bricks.plus dante exposed you in that thread,the time when you tried to jack the community with your fake tracks and you got banned for it.now stfu

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
prince mack said:
i wouldnt say anything if you didnt always post 5 second clips and expect everyone to kiss your ass as if you shit gold bricks.plus dante exposed you in that thread,the time when you tried to jack the community with your fake tracks and you got banned for it.now stfu
Ok, well read my posts, I gave you reasons why I posted short clips. It is gold (to me it is), I worked hard on it, I'm contributing to the board with my mixes. What are you doing? Your coming in this thread that I complained something about and arguing with me. Admins will be looking at this one for sure.

I have defended myself in the same link. Dante didn't expose me lol.. Out of all this you all will be exposed. I didn't do anything to anyone.
Now read, and understand what I have said, and look at everything before you try to bug someone who did nothing wrong except trusting people he shouldn't have.

Here is proof. For all Admins, and members of the board to see the truth. I have defended myself to the arguements that have been brought to me.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Closed so it doesn't become 1 huge thread of arguments forcing me to ban all of you. Will look into this further when I have time, I'm at work now and have just spent an hour posting news as my net is down at home.

Maybe another admin will get to it first.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
OK read it.

Diaz didn't post in that thread.

I think you need to listen to Dante's comments as he makes sense. And don't be so sensitive to criticism.

And to all those who were unjustly negative, you don't have to post in a thread you don't like, just bite your tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.