Please..free me from probation already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've been on probation for more then a year..(was put on probation not last August but the August before that)..I was put on probation due to beefing..I'm very sorry for what I did back then..and hope the admins can finally forgive me for it..(the person I was involved in beefing with was DJ Hitman..so it's only fair if u take me off probation..you should take him off as well)..once again I apologize for starting beef back then..to show my dedication to the site I plan on buying VIP (haven't figured out if I want 6 months or 1 year VIP)..and I plan on donating..so pllllllease free meeeeeee already..:(

ya but I'll still be on probation..a VIP probation member don't sound right..and no offense but please mind ur own business..thanks

Maverick

my bad but if its such private business then try using a PM [private message]...

was just tryin to help,

pz. :thumb:

I didn't mean to be rude or anything..I just hate when people come into a thread like this,that is being directed towards admins and has nothing to do with other members..and start saying stuff that can affect my chances of getting off probation..if it doesn't concern you then why post in here..and yes I could of used pm..but admins are very busy people and they usually don't get around to answering everyone's pm..again I didn't mean to be rude..I would just like to settle this stituation without outside interference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.