Please assist me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Rukas,

Well lets see, where do I begin... I used to have the name Sharpenursword. My last active day on that account I believe was May 2005 some time. This was about the time when the site was going through some changes and for some reason instead of just logging in as soon as the website popped up, it asked me for a password. I didn't write down my password and the e-mail account my "new" password was e-mailed to no longer exsisted. So then i was debating on whether or not to just make a new name or try and figure out the password. I tried over and over with no sucess, so i said, fuck it, imma just make a new name.

This brings me to the entire point of writing to you. Is it possible to have my joined date moved to when i had originally joined as "sharpenursword"? I don't care much about the number of posts being combined, but if that is possible as well, I would appreciate it.

Thank You.
Zach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.