Pittsey cant log on

Dave D

He doesnt seem to bve able to log on, probably due to the updates though. This is what happens when he tries to log on.

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum/.html on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Dave D said:
He doesnt seem to bve able to log on, probably due to the updates though. This is what happens when he tries to log on.

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum/.html on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Seems I can get in this forum now. But most threads I get the above error.

Edit - It's weird. Seems I can get to Yaki forum if I go through Stephens post, and then up to the shortcut and click on it. But if I go through the front door I get the above message. It seems very random as to which threads I can go in.

edit2 - Right. Now it seems I can browse the forums as long as I go through the shortcuts, through the newest post. I can't get in through the mainpage and clicking the forum name.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
go to the home page ... 2pacboard.com then to forum , then the different sub forums you want . I have this same problem , its the only way i can get at the different forums

Preach

the reason for the problem is that the forum is now at 2pacboard.com/, not 2pacboard.com/forum/. the front page is a forum hack, not a static html site that mike created. or so i would assume. so basically, the folder "2pacboard.com/forum" doesn't exist anymore.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.