Pinocchio Story

Euphanasia

I can't believe that more people aren't talking about this song. It's amazing. Easily the highlight of the album, although I like most of the tracks.

But this song reveals a Kanye West we've never seen before. Of course, this entire album shows us a Kanye we've never seen before, but there is such emotion and pain in Pinocchio Story as he talks about how he "sacrificed a real life for all the fame and flashing lights."

And the admission that all of the Gucci and Louis Vuitton and Yves Saint Laurent clothes cannot grant him a normal, happy life. He gives insight into his latest arrests by talking about the paparazzi: "For everybody that sees you, says where's my camera? For everybody that sees you says, can i have you autograph? For everybody that sees you, they say you ought to laugh, you ought to laugh"

And then the haunting emotion of losing his mother displayed in these later lines:

"The only one that was behind me; I can't find her no more, I can't call her no more..."

Amazing song.

Yes, it is a great song. Albums is great though, I love Paranoid, Robocop, & Streetlights too, actually the whole album is great.

masta247

Staff member
Lol this song is cut on my album :weird:
I only liked Streetlights so far. Haven't heard pinocchio story though.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.