Piggybank

FroDawgg

apparently he does in the video...game is mr potatohead...i've been trying to watch it but for some reason, my computer (Which is supposed to have everything), won't play the file

no dude im not a banned user wat gives u that idea???... and yeh he dresses the game as mr potato head in the video clip thats y i wanted2no which line he actually disses him in...

yayo

gggunot said:
no dude im not a banned user wat gives u that idea???... and yeh he dresses the game as mr potato head in the video clip thats y i wanted2no which line he actually disses him in...
From memory he didn't diss game. He just kept going on how everyone makes him rich.. when games name came up, so did the Mr.Potato head.

[Verse Two]
Banks' shit - sells
Buck's shit - sells
Game's shit - sells
I'm rich as hell
Typical 50.

To answer the original question, he doesn't diss Game.

Game was still G-Unit when he made the album, hence him being on Hate it or Love It (Remix)

Pittsey said:
Lets all hate 50.

Actually that's so last week. This week is Yayo. And next week is Stat Quo, so get prepared.
i believe some people deserve what 2pacboard members call "hate". i dont think anyone Hates yayo, but seeing were in a forum thoughts get expressed in a positive and negative way. and u cant stop that all u can do is argue or express your opinion if u think its unjust... continue on

_carmi

me, myself & us
nah 50 didnt diss game on piggybank and in the video he makes look game like a potatohead but that aint really that much of a diss so in overall no.

wats wrong with u people whos hateing on 50?? i just asked a simple question that only 5 of the 16 replies had nething 2 do with it and u guys turned this in2 sum hate forum bullshit....

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.