Pic Of Weezy And Baby Kissing On The Lips LOL

C.R.Y.

normally id say repost. but i realized the other thread didnt have an obvious title and i wouldnt expect you to search through every thread to see if it was posted. but its pretty nasty lol.

how much you want to bet that the guy who made that picture is the one who appears to be looking directly at the camera. the fat cubby kid with the blue headband on,his head is directly in the middle of Baby and Wayne. look at it it's definitely been super imposed in to that picture. that kid must laughing his ass off right now because this picture is starting to spread all over the internet.

Biological said:
how much you want to bet that the guy who made that picture is the one who appears to be looking directly at the camera. the fat cubby kid with the blue headband on,his head is directly in the middle of Baby and Wayne. look at it it's definitely been super imposed in to that picture. that kid must laughing his ass off right now because this picture is starting to spread all over the internet.
Baby confirmed it was real in an interview.

I don't think there's anything gay between them, it's similar to what the mafioso guys would do and catholics. It's a god bless kiss, nothing more.

Bobby Sands

Wtf are u on about?Im catholic and i never kiss another dude on the lips.Stop talking shit.The mafia gave someone in the family the kiss of death to let them know they are gonna be killed.

I dont buy into this father and son bullshit either.First of all they arent father and son and second what father kisses his son on the lips.Id be shocked if i saw a father kiss his son like that.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.