Pic Of Mase With His G Unit Chain

SonOf2pac

mase used God as a way of making money... when he left the game back in 99 to become a "pastor" it was all for the publicity... and all real rap fans knew he would come back and use that to his advantage... unfortunately his 12 track album blew big ass dick along with every bad boy album out since big's death... g-unit is not gangsta so i don't see any problem with this fool goin' to g-g-g-g-g-UNOT!!!

Duke

Staff member
I don't listen to Mase, but i feel i'm in a good position to say dude looks like a fucking goof :thumb:

i think mase was a hell of a writer and had some catchy hooks, it was just that monotone flow that kinda turned peeps off to him, but back in 97, 98 you couldn't go in a club that wasn't playin some mase among other bad boys hits at the time

kdogg said:
im not tryin to act hard, but he dedicates himself to god then goes back to being murda mase, cmon
true story.

thisi s from a mase fan, how u gonna be religious then flip and turn ur back on god ?

ill jus stick to listenin to his old shit. :thumb:

dedbrd said:
i think mase was a hell of a writer and had some catchy hooks, it was just that monotone flow that kinda turned peeps off to him, but back in 97, 98 you couldn't go in a club that wasn't playin some mase among other bad boys hits at the time
not really his flow, it was more to do with overexposure, bad boy was everywhere in 96-97-98 era

black rob, biggie, the lox, mase, faith evans, puff daddy (aka p diddy) etc.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.