Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2Pac - Staring Through My Rearview

• DMX - I Can Feel It

• Joe Budden - Rest In Piece

• Total voters
who do you think used this melody the best? i think each one of these songs is just amazing but if i had to pick it would be the original with phil collins. and if i missed any just lemme know lol.

DarkPhantom13

Staff member
Well obviously Phil Collins used it the best since he's the original composer of the song. So he really shouldn't even be considered in the poll. I voted for Pac since Rearview is just such an amazing song. DMX comes in second with his version.

ok this may sound incredibly lame.. but hop whatever p2p you use and download Shaq - Edge of Night (feat. Bobby Brown) the beat is actually very good and adds a nice twist to it, and bobby is nice on the chorus. I know Shaq is not much of a rapper but that song is hot.

Casey

Staff member
Difficult to choose, but "Rearview" JUST edges out "I Can Feel It".......also, if you like DMX, try and find his unreleased OG of "I Can Feel It" which is called "Edge Of The Night"....its fucking raw

linx

Staff member
I'm not too sure of the Phil Collins one. I've heard it but.. never really paid too much attention to it. Budden's was real deep. X's was a little deep as well. Overall though, the best SONG outta the 3 is probably Staring Through My Rearview. But Budden's might be the best lyrics wise. Then again, I might have to listen to them just to be completely sure.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.