Pharrell Williams To Join Microsoft For Ad Campaign

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
According to Contactmusic.com, rapper and super-producer Pharrell Williams will be teaming up with actress Eva Longoria for an advertising campaign with Microsoft.

Pharrell, along side Longoria will be replacing Jerry Seinfeld.

According to rumors, Seinfeld was paid an estimated $10 million and shot two commercials for the campaign, but “failed to lure customers to the brand.”

A representative for the campaign denied the claims on Seinfeld and stated that the recent changes are “completely in accordance” with their marketing plans.

In 2007, The Neptunes producer teamed up with Microsoft to help campaign Halo 3 in the UK.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
^^ IT SAYS ACCORDING TO CONTACTMUSIC.COM YOU FUCKIN RETARDS.

someone should shoot the both of you in the fuckin head before i do.

FYI, i wrote this article. not everything is "COPIED AND PASTED" you troll.

raywaters11

halo 3 is just now launching in the UK? wtf?

damn rahim calm damn, get off the steroids. you're online cursing at females and saying you wish they were shot in the head. someone fell asleep during their last anger management class.

i learned in skool that u can put letters together to form words and that before u flame someone, u oughta read those words... Rahim, you can use my gun!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.