Pharrell - In My Mind

is it anything like "Can I have It Like That"? Im not even into too much lyrical content but i thought that was fuckin horrible. Or maybe it was his flow or lack thereof on that joint

doors go up like transformers

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
gerrycurl21 said:
is it anything like "Can I have It Like That"? Im not even into too much lyrical content but i thought that was fuckin horrible. Or maybe it was his flow or lack thereof on that joint

doors go up like transformers
"fly like a bird like nelly furtado"

Shit sounds like the soundtrack to Moonwalker part deux. Nigga recycled hella beats an jacked MJ's and Princes swagger. Would make a better mixtape.

2 thumbs down but will sell because it's pop music.

Casey

Staff member
LAZARU$ said:
Shit sounds like the soundtrack to Moonwalker part deux. Nigga recycled hella beats an jacked MJ's and Princes swagger. Would make a better mixtape.

2 thumbs down but will sell because it's pop music.
The entire Neptunes production sound is ENTIRELY based on a blend of Prince and MJ's 80's sound. For example, listen to the Neptunes remix of "Boys" with Britney and Pharrell, and Britney's "Slave 4 U" - Then listen to Vanity 6 - Nasty Girl which Prince produced and wrote in 1982. You'll see what I mean. That's just one example of many.

But anyway, there wasn't a soundtrack to MJ's "Moonwalker". There was the "Bad" album which is one of my favorite albums of all time.

Anyway I'll listen and make my opinion known.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.