Petition to get Van-man's username back

Duke

Staff member
Dear forum dictators,

what happened to Get In The Van I Have Candy? His username is shortened to "Get In The Van"! I'm disappointed, it was officially the best username on Pacboard. I hereby ask it be reinstated for the good of the community. :thumb:

Yours sincerely,

peon.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I lowered the user name limit and it must have been cut. Damn.

How about we settle for the best of both worlds and change it to Get In The Can?

Hymnz

damn shame about the username! why shorten the username length limit though? if it is to do with bandwidth, a few characters are only a few bytes - 1 charac/byte, 1012 bytes/kb. i can think of no other reasons, and no just reasons. and surely an exception can be made, no? either way i dont really care because the admin obviously a good reason:)

Synful*Luv

Staff member
Rukas said:
I lowered the user name limit and it must have been cut. Damn.

How about we settle for the best of both worlds and change it to Get In The Can?
LMFAO, :D

Too bad about the name though, it was easily one of the best names on the board, without the "I Have Candy" No one really knows what the joke is, :(

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.