Petition to DE-MOD Pittsey

All he does is snitch on people (remembe pac HATED snitches, so in a way , he's disrespecting his legacy) ,he's WAY TOO HARSH.For soem reason he closes my threads for no reason :mad:

because your threads are idiotic. in one thread you asked if pac ever jacked off or if he wore a comdom or something. pittsey is a good mod. stop making perverted threads

Mase

This is the Internet buddy, not the streets.
LMAO @ "so in a way, he's disrespecting his legacy"
*Does not sign petition*

beleive me if pittsey closes down a thread its due to good reason, iv had it done to me trust i know what imspeakin about. pittsey = OK mod in my eyes, u can never be great after closin down my thread *runs of into a small corner and cries*.

Pezz

United Slave
JohnathanPeatas said:
All he does is snitch on people (remembe pac HATED snitches, so in a way , he's disrespecting his legacy) ,he's WAY TOO HARSH.For soem reason he closes my threads for no reason :mad:
lmao youre an idiot, pittsey should close this thread now.. :D

Preach

LMFAO! LOLMAO! Hi! k.

Pittsey is one of the best MODs TB ever had. If your posts get closed down and you don't understand why it's because you're a moron. There is always a reason.

hes a mod, his job is to "snitch". the fact is hes doing his job by keeping stupid threads, like yours, off the board.

we should de-member you.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.