Petey Pablo on Death Row?

Ay-G

sniper said:
lol. still i did like that off da chain tune was cool.

lol, to be honest, i did bump that shit once or twice in my car. But in general...Petey is just gonna bury Death Row another 6 feet deep.

Petey Pablo, well he is the most popular on tha row right now. Maybe him signing and the west coast beef all over, he might be able to keep his friends and work with artists such as ciara still. But before when the west coast was not 1, signing on death row meant being blackballed by the money making part of the industry

signing on death row meant being blackballed by the money making part of the industry
whose to say it ll be any different now ? the only difference is snoop suge daz kurupt and all dem r cool. doesnt mean the corporations gonna ease up on the west.

Ay-G

sniper said:
whose to say it ll be any different now ? the only difference is snoop suge daz kurupt and all dem r cool. doesnt mean the corporations gonna ease up on the west.

:thumb:

Shot 21

Im glad Petey Pablo is on Death Row. I just hope that they let him release another album. With a well-known name like Pablo signed, Death Row might go back to the top again. Plus Petey Pablo ft Kurupt would be a good track. I wonder if he will still be friends with G Unit now.

Shot 21 said:
Im glad Petey Pablo is on Death Row. I just hope that they let him release another album. With a well-known name like Pablo signed, Death Row might go back to the top again. Plus Petey Pablo ft Kurupt would be a good track. I wonder if he will still be friends with G Unit now.

there already is a Petey Pablo feat. Kurupt...it's called "Off Da Chain." It's decent, but nothing spectacular.

IMO, Death Row fucked up by not getting Crooked I's LP out.

Ay-G

jflballer said:
there already is a Petey Pablo feat. Kurupt...it's called "Off Da Chain." It's decent, but nothing spectacular.

IMO, Death Row fucked up by not getting Crooked I's LP out.

i agree

WCsoul said:
ya eh. Just like it did with every other of its artists after the late, great Tupac Shakur.
every artist they signed after pac was unknown besides above the law(though they can't moves units anymore)
that's not the case with petey

He's actually the only artist ON Tha Row as of the moment (Kurupt's status is unknown right now; even if he's not an artist anymore, he was still the VP of operations so who knows what the deal is with that?!)...I don't really know what he expects to get out of joining the label. He's already a big name. I guess we'll just see what happens.

BJv

Suge will never get major label distribution again

edit : Let me explain the situation a little better. The only reason why Petey Pablo is moving any units right now is because of Payola, good producers, having major label marketing and a major label budget to work with. His first album was a hit because of Timbaland and his second album was a hit because of Lil Jon.

Put a Petey album out on deathrow distributed by a company like Koch and itll do the kinda numbers bone thugs is doing this year. Since Petey Pablo doesnt own deathrow this is a dumb ass move, if he wouldve put an album out on his own label trough Koch he couldve made a fortune.

The last thing that couldve saved Suge was his dealings with rap-a-lot and the inc to start their own black owned distribution company but "the powers that be" put a stop to that back then, wich resulted to Crooked I's departure from deathrow records

:(

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.