Pete Rock

Is he dropping a new album anytime soon? He's been producing a lot in the last few months or so. Most recently he did "Hip-Hop Ain't Dead" with Doo Wop, "914" with Styles P & Sheek Louch, and "Do Thangs" with Doo Wop and Joell Ortiz. I don't have links to any of them because they were all up on HipHopGame.com. Any info would be appreciated.

7 Syns

His got Soul Survivor 3 coming out in 2007 and he is producing for a few peeps including Bishop Lamont, 'Bis among others. The last work he did was on Edo G's album late last year.

There's a thread I made not long ago featuring a large amount of work he's done over the years. Do a search, you won't be disappointed.

peace.

7 Syns said:
His got Soul Survivor 3 coming out in 2007 and he is producing for a few peeps including Bishop Lamont, 'Bis among others. The last work he did was on Edo G's album late last year.

There's a thread I made not long ago featuring a large amount of work he's done over the years. Do a search, you won't be disappointed.

peace.

...word, i got that 9thwonder and pete rock album off that thread... props for that

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.