peedi crack dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DrugBa11ad said:
why is it a waste of webspace?
cuz it's worthless lol...R.I.P. WOW....

If everybody is only going to type R.I.P.or rip u were the best the realest or whatever man!!!!!!!! its a waste of webspace.. :rolleyes:
You can say that shit looking at the sky or whatever ya know what I mean..what is the point of posting it? I mean i hope you tell me you don't post that shit so others can see you give a fuck...

when you say r.i.p you say it 4 and 2 the person who died..not 2 and 4 some net geeks...

I really don't understand why ppl still do that...I never did actually...

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Its just to show a lil bit of respect when you post "rip"

I could deem your post a waste, coz you could have said that to yourself and carried on.

ThUg $TyLe said:
Its just to show a lil bit of respect when you post "rip"

I could deem your post a waste, coz you could have said that to yourself and carried on.
No I tried to prevent such stupid thing from happening....

What is the point of showing respect to a man on a message board...

Like I said if you wanna say rip..or show respect why can't you pray for him or whatever ya know..pray that he doesn't end up in hell...I don't even believe but ya know some do...Or you could just feel like damn...
Why share it with others and if you do share it with others than make an actual post and don't leave just r.i.p......Make sure ppl bring back the memories...r.i.p. dont mean shit memories do!

He isn't dead. I live in Philly and if he was dead it would have been on the radio and i haven't heard anything. in fact i just heard an ad for Snoop and Games concert and Peedi is supposed to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.