Peace to Big L

PDT

I haven't seen shit on here about L, so I gotta say peace.

Big L was murdered February 15, 1999 in Harlem.

I'm about ta go to work, I got Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous, Big Picture, Freestyle History Vol. 1 & 2, D.I.T.C. Worldwide, and I'ma listen to everything else I have wit L on it, Devil's Son, American Dream, Clinic, OC's "Dangerous", DIamond D's "5 Fingas Of Death" & "Words From Big L & Showbiz", Showbiz & AG's "Represent".

R.I.P. to my man Big L, Flamboyant 4 Life.

imagine if we got more tracks like deadly combination out of him... not to mention artwork like The Heist and Casualities of a Dice Game

Bobby Sands

RIP Big L.

Man,he died over such bullshit.Pisses me off thinkin about.He was an awesome rapper.Couldve went on to great things,but some ignorant bastard had other ideas.

can anybody tell me why he died? ie motives
His killer had beef with L's brother Lee.Since Lee was lockd up in prison the fuckin bastard decided to kill L instead to get back at him.Isnt that some of the most fucked up shit uv ever heard.

ArtsyGirl

RIP Harlems Finest
Casualties of a Dice Game was the first track I heard of L

"Stay off the corners, that might be your best plan
Before you catch a bullet that was meant for the next man" - Big L 'Street Struck'

Peace

I hope the Mutha**** who killed Big L got wut he had coming, R.I.P to the one of the very few MC's who were real from the start 2 da end, who spit better than those on top of the Rap game could've become better. Hes one of the few who could challenge 2pac and have a very slim chance of winning

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.