Paul Wall, Skin Head Rob and Travis Barker form group

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Grill man Paul Wall has teamed up with former punk/hip-hop Transplants frontman Skinhead Rob and Travis Barker of Blink 182 to form a new group called Expensive Taste, with Barker helming the way, handling the bulk of the new group's production.

After Rob and Barker ended their run as the Transplants during last summer's Vans Warped Tour, Rob and Paul Wall begin to talk about starting their own group, since the two were so close and already had a friendly rapport. Once the pair agreed it was the right step for both of them, Rob called on to his partner Barker, who was already beginning to offer his production skills to the hip-hop world, and made the plan to form a group complete.

"Paul is the homie and he's one of the coolest dudes I've come across," Skinhead Rob told BallerStatus.net. "It's real lucky when you get a chance to work with people who are like that and have that kind of good heart. He's just a genuine good person 'cause a lot of people in this business are some fake ass, fraud ass, snake in the grass ass motherfuckers."

"We're about doing our thing, and we understand motherfuckers are gonna hate on us for whatever reason and people are gonna love us for whatever reason. We're just gonna take the good with the bad, and it's whatever with us," Rob added, refering to the possible feedback and/or criticism the group may receive from the hip-hop industry.

Although the group may seem like an odd mix of artists, Rob contends that the trio are so alike that it only made sense for them to come together and collaborate.

"With Paul from being [from Houston] and me and Travis being from [the West Coast], it all works wonderfully to me," explained Rob. "We live our different lifestyles, but we are the same motherfuckin' people; we do the same shit. We just got the great chemistry together and it's a lovely thing, for sure."

Source : Ballerstatus.net

Shot 21

Pittsey said:
Grill man Paul Wall has teamed up with former punk/hip-hop Transplants frontman Skinhead Rob and Travis Barker of Blink 182 to form a new group called Expensive Taste, with Barker helming the way, handling the bulk of the new group's production.

After Rob and Barker ended their run as the Transplants during last summer's Vans Warped Tour, Rob and Paul Wall begin to talk about starting their own group, since the two were so close and already had a friendly rapport. Once the pair agreed it was the right step for both of them, Rob called on to his partner Barker, who was already beginning to offer his production skills to the hip-hop world, and made the plan to form a group complete.

"Paul is the homie and he's one of the coolest dudes I've come across," Skinhead Rob told BallerStatus.net. "It's real lucky when you get a chance to work with people who are like that and have that kind of good heart. He's just a genuine good person 'cause a lot of people in this business are some fake ass, fraud ass, snake in the grass ass motherfuckers."

"We're about doing our thing, and we understand motherfuckers are gonna hate on us for whatever reason and people are gonna love us for whatever reason. We're just gonna take the good with the bad, and it's whatever with us," Rob added, refering to the possible feedback and/or criticism the group may receive from the hip-hop industry.

Although the group may seem like an odd mix of artists, Rob contends that the trio are so alike that it only made sense for them to come together and collaborate.

"With Paul from being [from Houston] and me and Travis being from [the West Coast], it all works wonderfully to me," explained Rob. "We live our different lifestyles, but we are the same motherfuckin' people; we do the same shit. We just got the great chemistry together and it's a lovely thing, for sure."

Source : Ballerstatus.net
The things people will do to make money. Oh well at leat he didnt sign to G Unit.

Paul Wall with his fugly teeth, travis barker weighing like 45 pounds and more ink on him than in the BIC company, and i havent even heard of this other dude or the transplants, but this is gonna be one ugly group. how stupid... and all their music sucks (yeah even paul wall)

IversonPac said:
Paul Wall with his fugly teeth, travis barker weighing like 45 pounds and more ink on him than in the BIC company, and i havent even heard of this other dude or the transplants, but this is gonna be one ugly group. how stupid... and all their music sucks (yeah even paul wall)
:thumb: I couldnt of said it better my self :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online