Paul Wall launches online Grill store

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
By now you are seeing platinum iced out grills by Paul Wall on almost every rapper in the industry. And for the fans and general population who are dying to look in the mirror and see those same gleaming grills, Paul Wall is ready to make that happen for you.

The grill man himself has recently opened up shop online, making his custom grill business available to anyone and everyone wanting an official iced-out grill by Paul Wall himself, via his new website.

"[My new site] is gonna give people the opportunity to order an official Paul Wall grill from where ever they're at -- all over the world," Paul Wall told BallerStatus.net.

His new site, located at www.GrillsByPaulWall.com, will be fully operationally within weeks and will include all the instructions on how to go about getting a custom grill made, including information about how to go about getting a mold of your own teeth done professionally.

"You will be able type in your zip code and it'll take you to dental office near you (with a selection of choices to choose from), so you can get a mold of your mouth and you can send it to me. And bam, next thing you know, I send you a grill," the rapper explained to BallerStatus.net.

According to the rapper, prices for his custom grill work can range anywhere from $25 (for a single cap) to $50,000 (for a fully-iced grill), but a typical order ranges from $25-$4,500.

"We make the grills from scratch at our workshop, so we allow people to get the best quality for the lowest price," said Paul.

In addition to his new website, Paul Wall addressed his current situation with fellow Houston rapper, Lil' Flip, who threw some barbs his way on a song called "From The South" last year and mocked him by saying that he had gotten "a tattoo with a bullet" that included the date the rapper was shot. Paul contends that he wasn't aware of any beef.

"At one point in time, me and Lil' Flip were friends and as far as I know we're still friends," Paul Wall said of the rumored beef. "If he's said something negative in an interview, he hasn't said it to me or in my face when I've seen him, so I don't know nothing about it."

The rapper further told BallerStatus.net that he's "got love [Lil' Flip] for how far he's helped take the Houston sound," and even stated he was "proud" and "happy" for all his success.

Source : Ballerstatus.net

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
thats good for wall to take the higher road..and not start the beef with flip. and i cant wait to git me some grillz.

when was he shot..exactly. does ne1 know? which day n year n shit.

Freedom Froggy

thats a bunch of bs about the diss shit

because when zros album first dropped with that song on it... they said he was dissing slim thug cuz his album was called "already platinum"

they are just reachin for controversy

Chronic

SonOf2pac said:
what a waste of money... paul wall is rippin' everybody off... this faze will die very soon... mark my words
He's ripping them off by allowing
people to get the best quality for the lowest price
?
If people buy something because it's a fad and end up being unhappy when the fad dies it's no one's fault but the consumer.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
SonOf2pac said:
what a waste of money... paul wall is rippin' everybody off... this faze will die very soon... mark my words

wut u talkin about? grillz been around for so long down here in the south

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.