Paul Wall Introduces Product To Combat Toxicity In Tattoo Inks

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Rapper and grill man, Paul Wall, has recently created a new product called Tattoo Detox, an all-natural mineral-based liquid product, aimed about combating dangerous lead based inks used for tattoos.

The rapper/jeweler's father, Michael, is a long time user of alternative health methods, and through Michael's research into toxicity, he discovered that tattoo ink is not regulated, so there are thousands of formulas that include lead, arsenic, beryllium, cobalt, nickel and other heavy metal toxins.

Both Paul and his father have developed a heavy metal detoxifier based on an ancient volcanic mineral called Clinoptilolite. Their research resulted in the creation of Tattoo Detox, a specially formulated detoxifier that is taken orally and cleanses the blood of heavy metals while leaving tattoos in perfect condition.

The father/son team plan to bring the product to the millions of tattoo enthusiasts in the U.S.

"I love my tattoos, but I was really upset to find out tattoo ink contains toxic metals," said Paul Wall. "Fortunately I found Tattoo Detox, and it's all good now. I can get as many tats as I want and a few drops of Tattoo Detox a day keeps me feeling great."

Paul has launched TattooDetox.com, which has links to articles about tattoo ink toxicity, as well as extensive information on their new product.

"The goal is to educate about the risks of tattoo inks while providing a product that allows tattoo enthusiasts to continue their lifestyle without giving up their health," says Paul's father, Michael.

Source: BallerStatus.com

^^
for real. this is some entrepenuer type shit. ain't never been done before either. not a clothing line, not a shoe, not a fancy watch, but something that actually might do some good for folks. plus it's him and pops. shit...

much respect on this.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.