part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Rizzle can't close threads in here. Only Admin and super mods can.

Don't you think it's a bit sad you had to start this thread?

what a moron.

what people do is their own business. so what rizzle does is his business.

but the fact remains that no bootlegging is tolerated on this board. so you can complain all you want no one is going to listen to you. if you keep this up i can speculate that a ban will be coming your way

hey big mack exactly, what people do is thier own business. so why have a thread closed just because sombody wanted an address to a dc hub. Who cares why he wanted the address. and i didnt say rizzle closed the thread. it was probly you pittsey. And yes i think its sad that i had to start this thread becuz the other one was closed for no reason. My point, think harder before you people close threads.

ApacalypseNow said:
hey big mack exactly, what people do is thier own business. so why have a thread closed just because sombody wanted an address to a dc hub. Who cares why he wanted the address. and i didnt say rizzle closed the thread. it was probly you pittsey. And yes i think its sad that i had to start this thread becuz the other one was closed for no reason. My point, think harder before you people close threads.
dont get it twisted. im not agreeing with you. i was disagreeing with you that what rizzle does is not ur business,so dont come with that shit saying he was hanging around the hub.

and the reason why the thread was closed because bootlegging is not tolerated here. giving someone a hub is assisting in bootlegging thus breaking the rules.plain and simple. this thread needs to be closed anyways.

bigmack said:
dont get it twisted. im not agreeing with you. i was disagreeing with you that what rizzle does is not ur business,so dont come with that shit saying he was hanging around the hub.

and the reason why the thread was closed because bootlegging is not tolerated here. giving someone a hub is assisting in bootlegging thus breaking the rules.plain and simple. this thread needs to be closed anyways.
You totally misinterpreted what i said. I didn't say you were agreeing with me. and the reason why the thread was closed was not becuz of bootlegging. A person asked for an address to a hub on dc++. he didn't say why he wanted it. it doesn't mean he wants to bootleg 2pac. He could be looking for unreleased music you know, or just going there to chat. The thread was closed without reason being given at that. So stop coming at me and defending what you seem to know nothing about.

P.S .

i coud care less what rizzle does, i simply brought it up since he wanted to bash dc users in the previous thread. Sum hiprocritical shit was goin on and i wanted to make my point clear.

Peace

ApacalypseNow said:
You totally misinterpreted what i said. I didn't say you were agreeing with me. and the reason why the thread was closed was not becuz of bootlegging. A person asked for an address to a hub on dc++. he didn't say why he wanted it. it doesn't mean he wants to bootleg 2pac. He could be looking for unreleased music you know, or just going there to chat. The thread was closed without reason being given at that. So stop coming at me and defending what you seem to know nothing about.

P.S .

i coud care less what rizzle does, i simply brought it up since he wanted to bash dc users in the previous thread. Sum hiprocritical shit was goin on and i wanted to make my point clear.

Peace
alright,i misinterpreted what u said.i apologize

but dc hubs are a source for bootlegging,and since bootlegging is a nono on the site,the thread was closed. even if the hub has legitimate tracks,it still has retail tracks.so that promotes bootlegging.

Preach

i used to go on dc++ two years ago when i was 16, had no job, and knew not better. then i was brought to the path of righteousness and have not even turned my head over my shoulder to look back. i have a point and i owned you in that thread. either you admit you're cheap, or you shut up. :)

and what you say about chatting in dc++.. sure, maybe some people do that. but get this straight, these are facts: someone made a thread asking for a dc++ hub because they wanted to download 2pac's music, they asked it in the wrong forum, and they broke the rules by asking. why is it so strange that it got closed? and pittsey's right, i'm not a mod. although if i were one i would do the same to all those damn threads lol. the discussion is pointless. rules are rules and will be upheld until the upholder goes away. mike's only some 20 years old so don't expect that to happen in the next few decades :thumb:

Rizzle said:
i used to go on dc++ two years ago when i was 16, had no job, and knew not better. then i was brought to the path of righteousness and have not even turned my head over my shoulder to look back. i have a point and i owned you in that thread. either you admit you're cheap, or you shut up. :)

and what you say about chatting in dc++.. sure, maybe some people do that. but get this straight, these are facts: someone made a thread asking for a dc++ hub because they wanted to download 2pac's music, they asked it in the wrong forum, and they broke the rules by asking. why is it so strange that it got closed? and pittsey's right, i'm not a mod. although if i were one i would do the same to all those damn threads lol. the discussion is pointless. rules are rules and will be upheld until the upholder goes away. mike's only some 20 years old so don't expect that to happen in the next few decades :thumb:
real talk

by the way,nice avatar lmao :p

sicc got pwn3d??? :eek:

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
1. Rizzle cant close threads there, so it wasnt him.
2. What Rizzle does outside of the board is none of my concern, but when he is here he will not support bootlegging. He can be the piracy kingpin in his own basement for all I care, but on the board, we do not support bootlegging.
3. Do not make a part 3, it will be hazardess to your accounts health, Sicc and I have spoken.
4. If you dont like any of these points, http://www.2pacboard.com/forum/login.php?do=logout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.