Paris Hilton readies her "rap" album

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Apparently, Paris Hilton feels her musical bread is best buttered in the urban genre. The celebutante tells Hong Kong magazine Prestige that her new album will be a combination of reggae, hip-hop and pop, with the first single a reggae joint called "Stars Are Blind."

Hip-hop beatmaster Scott Storch is one of the producers on the LP, and Lil Jon and Three 6 Mafia have also pitched in behind the boards as well. "Stars Are Blind," will be released this month by Warner Records and her own label Heiress Records, followed by a full album later this year.

Shot 21

I can see it already. All the lil teenage girls will buy her shit cuz theres no more Britney, and then she will sell so much. Because of the massive sales she makes she will probably win the best URBAN act. Hey if Joss Stone can win it, why not Paris Hilton?

What a fucking joke :rolleyes:

C-7

"Hip-hop beatmaster Scott Storch is one of the producers on the LP, and Lil Jon and Three 6 Mafia have also pitched in behind the boards as well" DAMN GANGBANG :thumb: now i know the reason....:horny:

ARon

Shot 21 said:
I can see it already. All the lil teenage girls will buy her shit cuz theres no more Britney, and then she will sell so much. Because of the massive sales she makes she will probably win the best URBAN act. Hey if Joss Stone can win it, why not Paris Hilton?

What a fucking joke :rolleyes:
Im pretty sure Joss Stone won for best new artist, not some hip-hop award.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online