Papoose

I was wondering what y'all think of Papoose,In my opinion he's one of the best new rappers out right now with Saigon.He's got a good slowflow and when he spits fast it's doper than when most rappers try.If you haven't heard of him here's a link where you can download all 17 of his mixtapes.http://allpap.com/index.php?ceo=albums
please post all feedback,good or bad.Thanks alot everyone.

"The names Papoose,but the boy aint indian"

masta247

Staff member
I don't like him after that remix with busta rhymes and "Dumpin". His parts sucked to me. Actually I haven't heard about him before.

Will

though he was good when i first heard him but then got a little tired of him. He nearly always sounds the same, seems he just does the same thing over and over and over again.

stefanwzyga

Will said:
though he was good when i first heard him but then got a little tired of him. He nearly always sounds the same, seems he just does the same thing over and over and over again.
Yeah i agree.:thumb:

Tekneek said:
He's tight, gets old fast though. I like Saigon's music more.
^word.. Papoose is good, but he lacks range so he gets tiring quick, but maybe thats juss cuz he's been doing mixtapes all along. I kinda hate mixtapes, they lack creativity and effort (usually). But Saigon has been doing some really tight shit and showing range even on his mixtapes, really feelin his shit. He's a concious without being cony, and he can spit some dope shit too. Would have to say Saigons one of the nicest new rappers out there.

~peace

I think Pap is a great rapper.. His flow is str8 grimy and some of the concepts for his songs were definately original.. The only prob is that hes releases so many damn mixtapes and should really concentrate on his album (which im sure he is though)..

Paps time will come!

Became irrelevant after signing to Flipmode. I've revised my opinion about the liklihood of his album dropping but on the strength of his recent output I'm no longer anticipating it.

7 Syns

I like the dude I think he has potential to be something great but if he lives up to the ever boiling hype or not, we'll have to sit back relax and see.

The thing is though, he is far from a new-comer. He featured on Kool G Rap's "Roots of Evil" album back in November 1998 (on the cut "Home Sweet Funeral Home").

And ever since then he has been building on his repertoire with 17 or 18 mixtapes up until the current day. That's alot of material, so ofcourse he'll have the occassional stinker of a song here and there.

But yeah, dude's cool :thumb:.

linx

Staff member
I never really liked Papoose much and I still don't. I didn't like how he was so loud. He can spit an ill verse though.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.