Papoose

ARon

So what does everyone think of him. To me the guy is too good to be true. I first heard him on Alphabetical Slaughter wayyyyy back, im pretty sure that was his first appearance on anything, maybe, if not who cares, but please go listen to that track, your jaw wont just drop it will dislocate. Also, i got like maybe 50 other tracks of his, and im just completely in love with this guy, crazy ass flow and lyricism. I got so many tracks with him and Canibus so you know he is in good company, if you havn't checked him out do so. So i know other people have listened to him, what yall think.

GO GET ALPHABETICAL SLAUGHTER

I posted a topic on this guy when he dropped his first mixtape. I like him a lot, but I have the feeling that lyrically amazing rappers like him are a dime a dozen, but they never make it big (see: Copywrite, Canibus, Crooked I, Chino XL, etc.)

They are all underground legends, but you're in it to win it, and the plaques never come when you use big words that 12 year girls can't understand.

Alphabetic Slaughter sucks. How hard can it be sitting with a dictionary and writing verses through that? Come one, you know that shit ain't real, he does have talent and I'm not denying that but claiming that alphabetic slaughter is a way to show his talent is stupid cuz he IAN'T that good.

ARon

^^ itsn ot like he is sitting with a dictionary, it all makes sense for the most part, and what you mean he aint that good. What else ahve you heard besides Alphabetical Slaughter?

Dude said he wont make it big, but kay slay has him all over the place, him and canibus, im not sayin he is gonna go make a dimaond album but who really the fuck cares as long as he consistently releases new shit ill be happy, he is tight.

Maybe its just me..but if u wanna come off intelligent u gotta speak with different words...so uhh using a dictionary isnt a bad idea if u want to sound intelligent..intelligent is not the rite word...more like a writer..see this as some sort of literature..Him using dictionary words is the same as writing a page in a book. literature has always been seen as something better something higher..that is why writers are appreciated so much...writers<>poets

ARon

HusseinFatalPAC said:
i got one of his mixtapes one, wow he is nice but when i ask peeps at school they like what the hell? who the fuck is PAPOOSE???
Go get the track "What the fuck is a Papoose"

Aristotle said:
^^ itsn ot like he is sitting with a dictionary, it all makes sense for the most part, and what you mean he aint that good. What else ahve you heard besides Alphabetical Slaughter?

Dude said he wont make it big, but kay slay has him all over the place, him and canibus, im not sayin he is gonna go make a dimaond album but who really the fuck cares as long as he consistently releases new shit ill be happy, he is tight.
I've heard Papoose freestyle and he is really really good. Again, in what I ment in talent was that talent in pure art without looking a dictionary. Like for instance Big Puns talent can be shown cuz the things he say is basic yet hard to come up with liek the one that goe; "I'm in the little italy, with a middle man that didn..."

I too can grab a dictionary find words and make them sound logical. I have DONE it but that's just fabricated. This is my opinion

ARon

RFTP said:
I've heard Papoose freestyle and he is really really good. Again, in what I ment in talent was that talent in pure art without looking a dictionary. Like for instance Big Puns talent can be shown cuz the things he say is basic yet hard to come up with liek the one that goe; "I'm in the little italy, with a middle man that didn..."

I too can grab a dictionary find words and make them sound logical. I have DONE it but that's just fabricated. This is my opinion
I'm trying to say, how do you know he sat their with a dictionary? So then how can you say he doesn't have real talent.

BTW, as much as i LOVE Big Pun, that is one of the most overrated lines in rap, has nothing to do with anything, plus, it's not that tight to begin with.

KosimO

On Probation: Please report break in guidelines to
Papoose is nice. Ive only heard the song on that Kay Slay mix and the one you posted, why dont you post some other ones

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.