papoose - Flash or Trash?

THEV1LL4N

what do all of u fink about papoose?

is he good, is he rubbish?

i fink hes good! and hes got good punchlines! good lyrics, adn sum talent!

have aftermath signed him btw? or is it for a 1 off flipmode/aftermath mixtape wiv busta rhymes?

I didnt think he was all that when he came out, but now I think hes pretty damn good.. His Boyz In The Hood and Nicerema Dream are better mixtapes then any mix Dipset has put out in awhile... Plus he's about to get some good commercial exposure being on Jeannie Ortega's "Crowded" song (the video comes out this/next week on mtv and bet) cuz thats definately gonna be a club banger for the summer... He drops a nice verse.. I predict it'll be #1 or #2 on 106 and park and TRL in the next month.. Its already getting mad airplay over here in nyc/nj/pa...

In fact, I just posted it in the dl section earlier so yall check it out if yall aint heard it yet...

Will

when i first heard him i thought he was awesome, but now i'm gettin a little bit tired of him, don't know if its just me that thinks this, but he always sounds the same and seems to be doing the same things with his verses.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.