Papoose dissed on mixtape; gets rapper a beatdown.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Anyone hear about this?

Basically there's this poor rapper out there called Mense who was working with a Kay Slay affiliated DJ called DJ Watts or DJ Wats or something. Anyway Wats put out a cd called Papoose Vs Mense where he layed their tracks, trying to get Mense a buzz off Papoose's name and current mixtape buzz. Slay was pissed and kicked Wats out of Streetsweepers.

So Mense decides to release a diss aimed at Pap and Kay Slay, which is poor may I add, called "Don't Want You".

Anyway... Then a few days after all this shit kicked off, Mense is leaving the studio or his house or something and all off a sudden 25 blokes try and get at him. He eventually gets caught and gets a beatdown (although he has hardly a mark on him).

So now it's on.

Anyone hear about this?

Edit - If you wanna see Mense chatting about the beating search YouTube.

yeh heard about it but it was like the weakest news.nobody really cared because most people think meance and pap are ass.more of the underground type news

Bobby Sands

25 to beat one man.Rappers are a pack of bitches nowadays.All this dissing back and forth between rappers nowadays makes me sick.Every day there is a new diss song.and when action is actually taken its usually a bitch move like the above.

why is this guy still alive if 25 ppl beat him down is my question? anyway like i said on a different forum, whoever hadnt heard of mense will have heard of him now.

ARon

LAZARU$ said:
nobody really cared because most people think meance and pap are ass.
No, just no. Not Pap.

This is fucking stupid though, it is music god damnit. Why Kay Slay always trying to be the tough guy and shit, thinks hes Suge or something, fucking stupid, Im tired of that guy. Why not have Pap just dis him back. Lets go prove im a tough guy and i got some money so i can get this guy beat down, its stupid.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.