Papoose.....Any Info?

Is he a new artist/ how long has he been on the scene? The first time I ever heard him was around May, and it was that track "Charades". Ever since then, I've been feelin' every track he's dropped. Does he have a album coming?

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
he has seven mixtapes, six of which i have:

election day (2004)
a bootlegger's nightmare (2005)
a moment of silence (2005)
mixtape murder: runnin' the city (2005)
sharades (2005)
the underground king (2005)
beast from the east (200?)

he has one 'best of' CD, i have that too:

unfinished business: the best of papoose (2005)

then he has the nacirema dream, which, to my understanding, is an album. i also have that:

the nacirema dream (2005)

to be honest, all of these are albums. they're classified as mixtapes and distributed as mixtapes, but there's really nothing separating any of these CDs from regular, retail albums.

anyway, i've been planning to post these up on the OB4DL board for quite some time, so if you want any, let me know.

the nacierma dream that leaked is just an advance.
i used to really be into him until i realized every song sounds the same, he needs to change his flow every now and then.
but papoose still has some nice tracks so try to check some more out.

ToopackShaker said:
i used to really be into him until i realized every song sounds the same, he needs to change his flow every now and then.

I second that....I had a post about him maybe 2 years ago right after he dropped Alphabet Slaughter, and then, like you said, every song started sounding the same.

Helluva lyricist though, I don't know if he has mainstream potential but the guys first 3-4 mixtapes were unbelievable.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.