P Diddy revealed? ahahahhaaahhahah this has to be fake

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
"Former Rapper and Hip Hop Star 'Mase' was to tell all in new biography, regarding his former life at Badboy entertainment, but his ex. has taken action to stop this book from being published...according to Radio Gossip Gal 'Wendy Williams' the two rappers Mase and Puff, were romantically involved.
Puff may not want this to be headlines for his next project!
But its true, Puff ran Mase to the church...not because the two were sexual, but because the lifestyle of the Hip Hop/Rap Mogul behind Badboy entertainment.

Plenty of Partying, Drugs, Sex and Hip Hop...with violence and being afraid for his life...states 'Mase'.

Williams, who lost her job at one of NewYorks hottest radio stations to later find herself at WBLS...told the story first of how Puffy had Mase, living the life of superior status at Badboy, because word had spread that P-diddy was indeed romantically link with the youngster.

Mase witnessed Puffy's Lifestyle of Sex with other men and women, Drugs and The so-called Gansta Life, which led Mase to fear his own life, when all came down to the deaths of an eastcoast and westcoast star (Biggie and Pac).

Mase soon announced that he would be retiring from Rap and pursuing Religion, because he couldn't deal with the kind of life he was leading at that point, it became too much, Mase also, felt that Puffy was molding him into his little male servant of sorts, by giving him money, pushing his music to the top of the charts in return for a sexual relationship that was more so of an open relationship which allow P-diddy to have outside relations with both men and women.

Mase had set to publish a biography on his past life at badboy, by his former friend and companion, made all the actions visible for him not to do so."

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
i got it from the boards at necrohiphop.com, the guy said he got it from another board

his words: "I don't know how true it is, this dude posted it on some dutch forum"

CalcuoCuchicheo

Little Miss Vixen
Hmm, well there are certain errors where you can see clearly what was meant to have been said, but it doesn't make sense.

This is the kind of fuck up you see in posts made on forums often as there is no editor to screen the post.

Basically, I'd highly doubt this was from a professional, credible source not just for the outlandish nature of the claims, but for the piss poor presentation of the claims.

I don't know it could be true. IF you listen to NY radio DJ's they said the public would be surprised how many guys in the industry are gay.

EVEN IN A NEW BOOK WRITTEN BY A VIDEO VIXEN THAT SLEPT WITH P.DIDDY REVEALED SOME THINGS ABOUT HIM.

ACCORDING TO THE VIDEO VIXEN IN HER NEW BOOK, WHICH IS TITLED "CONFESSIONS OF A VIDEO HOE" BY SUPERHED-SHE SAYS PUFF DADDY TOOK HER AND EXZIBIT TO A GAY MIAMI CLUB THE NEXT DAY AFTER PUFF THREW A PARTY IN MIAMI.

EVEN 2PAC SAID SOMETHING ON THE 7 DAY THEORY ABOUT PUFF THAT I THINK MIGHT RELATE: REMEMBER THIS LINE: TO HIDE THAT FACT, HE DID SOME S**T HE SHOULDN'T DID SO NOW HE RIDIN FOR THAT. WHAT DOES PAC MEAN?

im sure there are alot of closet gays in the industry (ahem busta rhymes) is puffy gay? doubt it, could be....but coming out of wendy williams's mouth who has now accused 50 cent, ja rule, 2pac, jay z, will smith of being gay, i take it with a grain of salt.

CoolWaterz said:
im sure there are alot of closet gays in the industry (ahem busta rhymes) is puffy gay? doubt it, could be....but coming out of wendy williams's mouth who has now accused 50 cent, ja rule, 2pac, jay z, will smith of being gay, i take it with a grain of salt.
Busta Rhymes is gay?

CoolWaterz said:
there have been rumors about him for YEARS now, as there are LL Cool J. Those are prob the only 2 who have been rumored to be gay that i believe
Actually I wouldn't be surprised if it proved either were gay.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.