P. Diddy - Against All Odds

sup
i just found out that diddy is coming out with a CD later this year entitlted "against all odds"
dont bitch at me if its been posted before cuz i havent been on for a month.
ez

Well Puffy had to deal with having many millions of dollars...... he also had to deal with the fact that he has a pretty successful clothing line.....he also had to go against the odds that he had signed one of the biggest artists in biggie...... he also had to deal with the fact that he may not be the best looking guy and got JLO, and against the odds with all of the money he has, connections, he was able to release this album...

on all seriousness tho, It is somewhat amazing that Bad Boy records made somewhat of a good comeback tho unlike murder inc, death row, etc because it seemed like they were done ...... he also had to deal with pac.........losing his number one act... anyway he didnt have to go against all odds.......but worked hard tho back in the day

bimi said:
what is your source Ghetto_Ghost??
peace
i was looking for the release dates of next month rap albums and i scanned down and saw that P.Diddy - Against All Odds is coming out way later this year. probably coming out in fall or winter, and knowing how hiphop release dates are, it will probably get pushed back. to answer your questions, i got it from the Ill Community forum so its not very reliable, we'll find out in a couple months i guess.
i find it dumb that diddy chose a title of a song that he was dissed on for his album. thats like Ja Rule calling his next album "i smell pussy"

ThaTruth said:
Well Puffy had to deal with having many millions of dollars...... he also had to deal with the fact that he has a pretty successful clothing line.....he also had to go against the odds that he had signed one of the biggest artists in biggie...... he also had to deal with the fact that he may not be the best looking guy and got JLO, and against the odds with all of the money he has, connections, he was able to release this album...

on all seriousness tho, It is somewhat amazing that Bad Boy records made somewhat of a good comeback tho unlike murder inc, death row, etc because it seemed like they were done ...... he also had to deal with pac.........losing his number one act... anyway he didnt have to go against all odds.......but worked hard tho back in the day

who cares about Bad Boy...he sold 1/2 of the rights to Warner. (i think that was the company) Even Diddy doesnt give a shit about Bad Boy. Sure he's got Bad Boy South and Bad Boy Latino...but the real money is in he clothing line. He's been living large ever since he signed Biggie. He fucked JLo, who cares if they broke up, he could get any bitch he wants, He never went through any serious kind of stress or odds. Sure he lost biggie, but fuck, that was 9 years ago.

Puffy's full of shit and all that money got to him. He sold out like a motherfucka too. Plus i think its stupid how he's gonna name his album "against all odds". I mean c'mon, 2pac got that. Plus him changing his name to P. Diddy is pure queer. Puff Daddy sounded better.

Ay-G said:
who cares about Bad Boy...he sold 1/2 of the rights to Warner. (i think that was the company) Even Diddy doesnt give a shit about Bad Boy. Sure he's got Bad Boy South and Bad Boy Latino...but the real money is in he clothing line. He's been living large ever since he signed Biggie. He fucked JLo, who cares if they broke up, he could get any bitch he wants, He never went through any serious kind of stress or odds. Sure he lost biggie, but fuck, that was 9 years ago.

Puffy's full of shit and all that money got to him. He sold out like a motherfucka too. Plus i think its stupid how he's gonna name his album "against all odds". I mean c'mon, 2pac got that. Plus him changing his name to P. Diddy is pure queer. Puff Daddy sounded better.
Some of you fools act like Biggie was a top act when he signed with Bad Boy - he wasn't.

If Puffy went through fuck all, then why hasn't everyone started & ran a successful recrod label, clothing line & chain of restuarants?

Face it, none of you will ever amount to half of what Puff has & no, he wasn't handed his success on a plate.

PuffnScruff

wud up ghost!

puffy did have to over come alot growing up. being from a middle class family from the burbs and all. lmao at the title of his cd. if he bites tupacs lyrics i might be pissed.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.