Kool G Rap - Road to riches
Kool G Rap - Wanted: dead or alive
King T - Act A Fool
King T - IV Life:eek:
King T - Tha Triflin Album
Masta Ace - Take A Look Around
Masta Ace - Slaughtahouse :eek:
Saafir - Boxcar Sessions
O.C. - Bon Appetit (you were right album isn't good but still..)
Q-Tip - Live @ The Renaissance
Organized Konfusion - The Equinox (og)
MC Ren - Shock In The Hour

And thats barely the surface. Some of you know what im on about.

peace.

7 Syns

PuffnScruff said:
cool dude....seriously you are just way too cool

and i mean that with as much sarcasim as possible

can i get a "who fucking cares"
Someone's sour but if you don't care then why bother coming into the thread with your buttcheeks of a reply? I wan't asking a question, I didn't ask for opinions, I was just stating what I aquired because there's about 15 members on here who know how-why-what-when-where.

Basically ive found the hip-hop archives for unreleased, out of print and lost classics. Im happy. But seriously your attempts at trying to burst one bubble sucks, step your hate game up.

peace.

PuffnScruff

Tiago said:
Someone's sour but if you don't care then why bother coming into the thread with your buttcheeks of a reply? I wan't asking a question, I didn't ask for opinions, I was just stating what I aquired because there's about 15 members on here who know how-why-what-when-where.

Basically ive found the hip-hop archives for unreleased, out of print and lost classics. Im happy. But seriously your attempts at trying to burst one bubble sucks, step your hate game up.

peace.
and once again, you are too cool

whats there to be sour about, i some of those albums. i wouldnt doubt i have some gems you dont have as well, but i dont go making threads trying to show off my e-penis and create fuck me threads about it

7 Syns

PuffnScruff said:
and once again, you are too cool

whats there to be sour about, i some of those albums. i wouldnt doubt i have some gems you dont have as well, but i dont go making threads trying to show off my e-penis and create fuck me threads about it
Cool because thats what I was obviously trying to do, you know me oh too well son:thumb:

But hey wait, have I ever flaunted what I have on here? I specifically remember being one of the members that shares alot of shit concerning hip-hop. Shit ive already threw out 4 links for no apparent reason but because i wanted to.

Like i said your attempts to burst someone bubble are weak man, shit I haven't even attacked you once and when i did it was jokes. So for you to come here and be an asshole like you are being, makes me think.

Are you jealous of me in some sort of way? Or do you really dislike my guts that much? Maybe you think certain members are cool and because they have whatever problems with me, you just a bandwagon? I Dunno, quite frankly I don't care.

Here Treat me like Im gonna treat you for now on.

A grain of sand in the desert.

Here one for you http://rapidshare.de/files/28530171/EDOG.rar.html
Edo-G & The Bulldogs - Life Of A Kid In the Ghetto

peace.

PuffnScruff

actually i have told you a few times, i dont like you for the comment you made about my grandmother, who passed away like a week before you said that.

but that is besides the point, this is obviously an attempt at attention from you and i like calling out attention whores which is what you are. so go look in the mirror for a few hours seabiscuit

7 Syns

PuffnScruff said:
actually i have told you a few times, i dont like you for the comment you made about my grandmother, who passed away like a week before you said that.

but that is besides the point, this is obviously an attempt at attention from you and i like calling out attention whores which is what you are. so go look in the mirror for a few hours seabiscuit
Isn't it the entire purpose of a thread to get attention?
I've already apologised to you twice and I didn't know your nana passed away because i don't know you. But you know what? Im sorry if I insulted you for that specific incident again. I apologise and hope you are hold your head high and never forget her.

But man, why do you have all this hate in you? Why are you so vented? Why waste your energy on me when there's so many things happening around ya? I mean i appreciate the fact you'd come to my thread specifically and dedicate so much time venting in it, shows that im special to you.

However, treat me like ill treat you. A grain of sand in a desert. You do you, i'll do me. It's allgood end of story.

http://rapidshare.de/files/19601587/Special_Ed-_Revelations.rar.html
Special Ed - Revelations.

peace.

PuffnScruff

actually this is the first time you have apologised.

see that is all you had to do ":)

i dont have hate in me. it may come off that way but im cracking up here as i make these posts while watching my favorite baseball team the stlouis cardinals piss off every mets fan in new york city right, im happy as a pig in shit.

Yo syns i just recently got King T's Thy Kingdom Come and man it is fucking dope. Most of the production is done by Dr. Dre. You have probably already listened to it but if you haven't then check it out.

7 Syns

DUB CEE said:
Yo syns i just recently got King T's Thy Kingdom Come and man it is fucking dope. Most of the production is done by Dr. Dre. You have probably already listened to it but if you haven't then check it out.
No doubt it's illin. Yeah I heard the album and bought it a few years ago, the shit itself was independently released around 2002 if not before. Ill PM you the links so check when you get a chance to.

peace.

Thats shit load of albums.I'm not even gonna try to attempt and buy those.

Puffnscruff,why don't you put your hatred a side.This is a forum where you'll see people posts what they listen to and what they got.You don't make threads about what you got?good,thats your buiss.But he does,so let him do his thing.No need to reply to a thread with such hatred and negativity.Just keep on passing if you don't like something you see.Yes you are a hater,theres no other option as far as i see.So don't even defend yourself.Theres just way too many heros in this forum who try too hard to downcredit other members and come on top themselves.

Lok

^lol. They stopped the beef, and moved on. Why did you have to start it again?

Now he's going to come back & start this shit all over, only this time with you.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.