Outlawz affiliate Wack Deuce is back

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
As the title to one of the rawest, and realest tracks from Wack Deuce states "It's been a long time coming" for Wack Deuce, the Compton rapper who is also an affiliate of The Outlawz and is a familiar name since way back on the rising West Coast rap scene.

Deuce is back with "Fatherless Child" a deep track about what kids go through growing up without their father being around. "Fatherless Child" finds Deuce describing the pain, and struggle kids face growing up without a father. The track has touched the hearts of many listeners who can relate to the pain in the lyrics from Wack Deuce.

We are also proud to present all 2pac and Outlawz fans a classic joint "It Is What It Is" which featured Wack Deuce with Edi, Kastro, and Big Syke from the former Outlaw Recordz release, Edi and Kastro Blood Brothers.

In an era where most rappers switch up their style, and persona Wack Deuce has managed to keep an authentic sound in his music which can be reflected in tracks like "Droppin Bombs", "War", and "Long Time Coming".

Streethop.com will continue to bring exclusives, updates, and a future interview from Wack Deuce one of the best West kept secrets. But for now, check out the two drops from Deuce.
For more on Wack Deuce visit his official myspace page at www.myspace.com/mobstawackdeuce

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Gotta agree with Young G. "Fatherless Child" is a very good track. It's also on the front page.

Greg. Any mixtapes/albums coming from Deuce?

Pittsey said:
Gotta agree with Young G. "Fatherless Child" is a very good track. It's also on the front page.

Greg. Any mixtapes/albums coming from Deuce?

I don't want to speak on anything yet but we have plans to work on a mixtape immediately. Deuce hasn't put out an album yet and he is a prominent name on the West Coast rap scene some of the biggest names and hottest rappers are up on his music and have his full support. He is working with a big name producer who has done platinum hits for acts like Eve, and other mainstream acts. Were starting to create a buzz and look to drop an independent project by the start of 2007 and hopefully a mixtape to close out this year.
Deuce got some hard M.O.B. heat and were about to set up some bangin collabos too.
So this just to give fans a taste of what is about to come.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Young G said:
I don't want to speak on anything yet but we have plans to work on a mixtape immediately. Deuce hasn't put out an album yet and he is a prominent name on the West Coast rap scene some of the biggest names and hottest rappers are up on his music and have his full support. He is working with a big name producer who has done platinum hits for acts like Eve, and other mainstream acts. Were starting to create a buzz and look to drop an independent project by the start of 2007 and hopefully a mixtape to close out this year.
Deuce got some hard M.O.B. heat and were about to set up some bangin collabos too.
So this just to give fans a taste of what is about to come.
That's cool man. Gotta admit, I'm not up to speed on Deuce, but I like what I've heard.

Good work as always G.

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
Yeah I Remember Him
Later He Did A Track With Tha Realest And Lotta People Wondered Why He Fucks With Him.
He`s Ok.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Just heard a couple of new tracks.

"Long Time Comin'" is sick.

And "Bring It Back" is one for the ladies. A single for sure.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.