Outkast

Shadows

Big Boi's song is pretty dope.

Some good beat from Scott Storch.

With Storch rumored to have helped Dre with "Under Pressure" it actually brings more hype, imo.

Here is an article on their album coming out, can't seem to find the good one I had yesterday but didn't have time to post.

Outkast are working on new material for the first time in nearly four years.

The duo are working on a new album, their first since the soundtrack album 'Idlewild'.

"That's all top secret information right now. We can't let people know what we're doing. You better know that something is brewing," rapper Big Boi told BBC Radio 1's Zane Lowe of their work so far.

The rapper added that his bandmate Andre 3000 would also appear on his solo album 'Sir Luscious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty', which is due out later this year.

"He's on the record, he makes two appearances," confirmed Big Boi. "He also produced a track on it that's crazy, bananas, one of the last songs I'm recording right now. There are a lot of surprises on it."
Outkast 'brewing' first album in four years | News | NME.COM

Anyone else anticipating this? :nuts:

EDIT: Add some of your fav clips of them after you discuss any info you might have on the album.

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
i hate outkast. so no i am not looking forward too it, unless of course they do a tour to support the release of the new album and the plane goes down. then im all for it.

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
Woody, you're crazy. Outkast > Any new artist. Man I remember back in the day listening to ATLiens, sitting out on the porch of my crib in Georgia, good times.

I can't wait for some new shit, i will agree i wasnt over the moon for Speakerboxx but still, it had some banging tracks.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.