Original "Long Kiss Goodnight" Track

i can barely hear the people talking in the background. i know they are mentioning pac's name, but i never heard it. is the version posted on this board the one that will be on that mixtape?

linx

Staff member
It's just another shitty quality track. The song is one of my favorites from Biggie, but I knew this wouldn't be anything special.

If you listen to some of the stuff Biggie's sayin at the end, it sounds like the couldve been recorded while Pac was alive. He's sayin something like:

"And to the nigga talkin on the westside, come see me. Come see me, niggga"

"The only reason I aint naming no names is cause I dont want to give these bitch-ass niggas the chance to make a record coming back to sell a few units. Faggots!"

so the lyrics are the same? does he diss pac in the background?.......i always thought that song was supposed 2 be a diss at pac because they say "we aint mad at cha".(that line was in the released version though)

sergio castro said:
so the lyrics are the same? does he diss pac in the background?.......i always thought that song was supposed 2 be a diss at pac because they say "we aint mad at cha".(that line was in the released version though)
I dont think he mentioned Pac's name, but he said alot in the ad-libs about the niggaz tryna get at him.

AmerikazMost

sergio castro said:
it is a diss to pac

they just took some stuff out after he died because they felt it was goin too far

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.