Ordered VIP...

Jibster

Ordered a year long VIP a day or two before the board got hacked, any idea when it's be activated? I appreciate it won't be top of your priorities at the moment but i've been in limbo over it for a week or so now.

Jibster

SicC said:
it will be activated as soon as hacks are put in place. sorry for the inconvience.

pz
You FUCKIN rule SicC! :D

I asked this aswell before the hacking.

I want a black HitEmUp hoody, how much discount, if any, do i get when i have VIP?

Any chance i can get one without any HitEmUp.com stitchin too?
Seems really picky but i'd feel a bit gay with a web address on my clothin.

How long will it take to get here considerin i'm in England?

Finally, i'm unsure what size i'd need as American sizes seem to be a lot bigger than UK sizes, i'm about 6"2 if that helps and want it a lil baggy.

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
you would have to speak to jon about the clothing thats the only part of the merchandise i dont handle, i do the cd's.

pz

Jibster

SicC said:
you would have to speak to jon about the clothing thats the only part of the merchandise i dont handle, i do the cd's.

pz
Ok thanks, i'll leave this here and hope he sees it. If you speak to him let him know about it please cos i'll order as soon as i find out these details, may even make a donation to the legal fund! :p

Also, when i click on a smilie it sends me to the top of the page.

Thommo

Street Soldier
I still don't have full access of V.I.P even with my Mega Cool Street Soldier Status when I paid for V.I.P about 2-3 week's ago. Just thought I'd remind you ;) :)

Jibster

Thommo said:
I still don't have full access of V.I.P even with my Mega Cool Street Soldier Status when I paid for V.I.P about 2-3 week's ago. Just thought I'd remind you ;) :)
Don't you get it free with your Street Soldier status anyway? Go make your own damn thread ho! :thumb::p

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
Jibster said:
Ok thanks, i'll leave this here and hope he sees it. If you speak to him let him know about it please cos i'll order as soon as i find out these details, may even make a donation to the legal fund! :p

Also, when i click on a smilie it sends me to the top of the page.
smile arent working along with a lot of other things on the site do to hacks not being implace. sucks but hopefully soon he will get them up for us.

pz

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.