Opinions on Rev. Run's single "Mind on the Road"?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I like it. But I can't imagine it doing very well. It's the same sound as from back in his Run DMC days. Maybe that's a good thing or maybe that's a bad thing.

I can't imagine many of todays youth are gonna feel it. And by the length of this thread I'm right. I've had the track for a week or 2 and I've only given it a few listens.

Pittsey said:
I like it. But I can't imagine it doing very well. It's the same sound as from back in his Run DMC days. Maybe that's a good thing or maybe that's a bad thing.

I can't imagine many of todays youth are gonna feel it. And by the length of this thread I'm right. I've had the track for a week or 2 and I've only given it a few listens.
agree

Talking about this, Rusell was just on BET and premiered the video... Basically Run is a giant and goes through New York and the US, but yea Rusell put it best when he said its a good single because Rock stations will play it, so will hip-hop and pop... Didnt look at it dat way...

its bascially the track "i love rock n roll" but rapping over it. i wont lie that shit would be hard to rap to but i he did a good job, i guess. not half as good as the original rocknroll version

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.