Opinions on 'No Vaseline'

I've always wanted to know how did NWA feel about No Vaseline. I was just listening to it a couple minutes ago and I know NWA never responded to it but did anyone in NWA comment on the track anywhere. I mean that was some ill shit Cube said about everyone. I know that Dre left right after to form Death Row but what was everyone's opinions about that track?

well my friend nwa was the first to diss ice cube with the song real niggaz....from 100 miles and runnin ep....that song spits subliminal attacks on ice cube

then cube shot a little line their direction on the song jackin 4 beats offa kill at will ep

"if i jack you ass and ya keep coming/ill have you marks 100 miles and runnin"

then nwa put out niggaz4life with the "message to bendidct arnold" the intro to the reappearence to real niggaz

so cube heard that shit he said he was done with his album and he went back in and made no vaseline which he murdered nwa spiitin nothing but truths........one of the best diss songs ever imo........hope this helped

I heard that one of the last songs Eazy E recorded was a response to No Vaseline. I wonder what E had to say about him, we'll probably never know though.

BTW, did Cube go visit Eazy in the hospital?

One of the best disses ever.

Forget 'Hit Em Up' (the most overrated diss ever), this is the most venomous songs to be recorded.

Definitely dope track, one of the best disses ever. BTW Crunkadelic, maybe E did a diss to Cube, but it wouldn't have been one of his last songs. According to Cube, him and Eazy squashed their beef in 94

Rosco

Some of the disses are harsh, but I don't personally rate it as a good song, something just isn't quite there for me.

Devious187 said:
Definitely dope track, one of the best disses ever. BTW Crunkadelic, maybe E did a diss to Cube, but it wouldn't have been one of his last songs. According to Cube, him and Eazy squashed their beef in 94
I remember DJ Yella sayin once in an interview it was once of the last songs he did.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.