Opinions about 'A Hustler's Ambition'

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
I'm sure most of you heard it or seen the clip. It's on the soundtrack of 50's new movie. Honestly, I'm not much of a 50 fan since GRODT, except for a couple of tracks here and there (some party ones some not) I think the track is great. Reminds me of his older days for some reason.

Any thoughts, fellow ghouls and demons? :D

i agree that this tracks brings 50 back to when he was good, cause all the other shit he doin right now is pretty lame...but yeah i was positively surprised!

I got that song, I like the sample, but after 5 times of hearin' it i'm already sick of hearin' it.....plus they've already played that song and "Window Shopper" out on Shade45.......

Honestly that song sucks. I can't stand that 50 keeps on trying to do that shower singing thing for hooks. He needs to stop it now. And hustlers ambition. If 2pac didn't exist, I wonder if the word ambition would've been used.

Anyhow it's an annoying song. I wish he'd put out a video on tv for "Baltimore Love Thang" "Ski-Mask Way" or "Ridah Muzik". In my opinion those are some of 50's best songs to date.

Bombsquad said:
Honestly that song sucks. I can't stand that 50 keeps on trying to do that shower singing thing for hooks. He needs to stop it now. And hustlers ambition. If 2pac didn't exist, I wonder if the word ambition would've been used.

Anyhow it's an annoying song. I wish he'd put out a video on tv for "Baltimore Love Thang" "Ski-Mask Way" or "Ridah Muzik". In my opinion those are some of 50's best songs to date.

Yeah, In ridah muzik he's got a couple of good lines....the chorus get's annoyin' though.......ski-mask way sucks and so does the heroin song:

"In 99' I had a vision/ and made a decision/bein' broke is against my religion" -ridah muzik

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.