Opinion on Game

Hey I guess game is the newest "it" rapper at the moment. Whats your opinion on him?

Personally I like his singe cuz it sounds good but I dont think he writes that well. I not trying to discredit him but apparently hes only been rapping for 2-3 years?

Apparently he wanted to sign on death row, u think he woulda dissed ja rule still? I think he wanted to be on death row cuz he was a blood. (not sure)

p.s how old is he and why did suge slap him? oh yeah the dvd he has sucks

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
i like him he got some skills but hes fake to a nigga.Even though i might be wrong but he is definitley tight on the mic.

i think its funny how he says"I confess im the nigga that shot up your projects" when someone shooots his house after his album gets released.

I enjoy his music nothing more nothing less, what he does in his spare time (Being a GANGBANGER or a PHONY) i could give a fuck about.

he sucks hes repataive and he cant flow worth a shit some of his songs are just rambling on bout nothing, some songs dont even have a structure, he aint shit on daz or kurupt, not even close to as talent wise, daz and kurput are some flowing ass muthafuckas, game couldnt keep up with the OGs

ShArpEnUrSwOrD said:
he sucks hes repataive and he cant flow worth a shit some of his songs are just rambling on bout nothing, some songs dont even have a structure, he aint shit on daz or kurupt, not even close to as talent wise, daz and kurput are some flowing ass muthafuckas, game couldnt keep up with the OGs
i agree with some of the songs not having any structure. its just random

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
He has a couple of good tracks with good lines. His album was a tad repetitive. Except for some great songs which I liked; 'Like Father Like Son' - 'Start From Scratch' - 'The Documentary'

Else from that, he's far from bringing the westcoast back, but he has the capability of being a great rapper with time and if he decides to be more creative.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.