Only Built 4 Cuban Linx-Favourite Song.

Bobby Sands

I was listening to this album yesterday.Its such a great album.I love it.Its definitely one of the best albums in this genre.Im just wondering what everyones favorite track is on the album and why?

Every songs is great but if i had to chose one i would probably pick Glaciers Of Ice.Its a great song.The production is brilliant and Rae,Ghost and Masta Killa spit some good lyrics,especially Ghost.Blue Raspberry's singing is nice and i like how 60 Second Assasin comes in at the end.I have a feeling most people will chose Verbal Grafitti,Criminology or Rainy Dayz but Glaciers of Ice gets the nod for me.

THEV1LL4N

ooh, this is hard. in no specific order my favs are:

guillotine (swords)
incarcerated scarfaces
wu gambinos
ice cream
criminology
knuckleheads
knowledge god

but if i had to pick, i cant come up with one, so il chosee two:

guillotine and incarcerated scarfaces.

linx

Staff member
*Only Built 4 Cuban Linx.. not Links.. ;)

But yeah, it's one of my favorite albums EVER. Maybe even #1. It stands beside Illmatic, Low End Theory and others. It's hard to pick favorites from it really. To me anyway.

Ice Cream

Followed by the intro "Striving for Perfection"

"Peace God!" hahahaa I wonder how many times they say "son" or "God" in that skit....

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.