One of the worst beats ever?

Just heard the beat for Jay-Z's "Money, Cash, Hoes" and have to say I have listened to alot of hip hop in my time and this beat is so wack its unbelievable!

I think its produced by swizz beatz? Not feelin him as a producer at all...

there are so many shitty beats.....

here's a few from my instrumental folder

Diplomats - Instrumental - Get Used To This
Jay-Z - Instrumental - I Can't Get With That
Bubba Sparxxx - Instrumental - Ugly (Timbaland Production)

DEEJAY* said:
Just heard the beat for Jay-Z's "Money, Cash, Hoes" and have to say I have listened to alot of hip hop in my time and this beat is so wack its unbelievable! I think its produced by swizz beatz? Not feelin him as a producer at all...
IM GLAD YOUR FROM LONDON... :thumb:

Money, cash, hoes it's okay, when dat song was out i liked it.

Thinkin' of the worst beats i have heard... i remember the beats on the not so old Pac album: Loyal 2 the game. Almost all beats produced by eminem r bullshit. Dont let "m&m" destroy any more Pac album. NEVER MORE.

Most of y'all got it twisted

Most of y'all must be high or sum shit naming out 2pacalyspe now and other greats as worst beats...

The Real:
Camron's Oh boy
Eminem's Without Me, My Band and 99% of the rest of his beats released as singles
Obie Trice - got teeth

Those are the real worst beats..........

Most of y'all got it twisted

HellRazor05 said:
I see where your comin from but some of the beats on 2Pacalypse Now were corny. And I don't get where anyone comes off saying "Money, Cash, Hoes" is the worst beat ever......that shit is dope. Your crazy.
agree totally. if anything, thats one of swizz' best beats. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.