One of the best videos EVER!

Should bring some memories back to some of the older people on the board...One of my favorite songs, but I cant remember who directed it though.. For those that never saw it, about a minute thru and you'll figure out why this vid is crazy...

The Pharcyde "Drop"

damn that video was crazy!! did their mouth movement go with the rap all through? was hard to tell with this quality. if it did, that musta been hella hard to do!!!

i can't believe i've missed such a dope video and a dope track before!

I would love to see the footage of "the making of" this video.. Musta been funny to watch these guys do all the scenes backwards.. lol

ATCQ said:
One of my favourite videos ever. It's directed by Spike Jonze, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000AZT2X/104-6341926-5193509?v=glance&n=130

Great song too, produced by Jay Dee (RIP). Anyone that hasn't heard the album this is from should check it out, great album.

The Pharcyde - Labcabincalifornia
Dayum, didnt know J Dilla produced it.. rip.. I know he did their other single "Runnin" and a couple other tracks off their 3rd lp.. I still have Labcabincalifornia around here somewhere... I'm suprised noone on the board really mentions the Pharcyde when they talk about west coast hiphop,..

Oh yea, im sure theirs some people that watched and were like "Whats the big deal with this vid"?? The reason is cuz its shot entirely backward.. meaning everything you see them doing, they did it backward when they were filming.. musta been hard as hell to do.. especially matching up the lyrics..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.