OMMFG Ghost & Trife-Put it on the Line

Where in the fuck was i when this album dropped? I had no idea it ever even exsisted. goto cdnow and check it out.

All these songs are new to me and MY GOD they satisfy me in multiple ways. Jesus god, i just cant imagine how this Ghostface release slipped through the cracks.

If u like Ghost or wu, ull lFUCKING LOVE this. If u like some smooth flowing rappers ull FUCKING LOVE THIS.

As u can see I cant really form a sentence to describe this album. There is no emotion or sentence i can come up with that perfectly describes how much i am feeling this shit.

Check it out Everybody!

THIS SHIT IS BLOWING MY FUCKING MIND, IM STARTING TO TEAR UP. IM FUCKING SCREAMING IN MY BASEMENT RIGHT NOW. This shit, my god, this shit is just simply ridiculous.

^ur not funny dont try.

On a serious note, u HAVE to check this shit out, its fucking great. Ive only listned to the album one ime all the way through, but it will be on repeat all day long.

roaches

The promo version has better beats, but there's watermarks all over it. The final product was pretty dope, too. Trife's lost some steam, though. For a while, I thought he could do no wrong.

"N****s ask why I use my glock..."

roaches said:
The promo version has better beats, but there's watermarks all over it. The final product was pretty dope, too. Trife's lost some steam, though. For a while, I thought he could do no wrong.

"N****s ask why I use my glock..."

Trife, im loving him on this album. Infact, this album has catipaulted into my top 20 of all time... prob end up higher but, its still too early to tell. I need at least a year with this album to know where it belongs on my list.

roaches

He's good, definitely one of the only interesting up and comers out of New York, but top 20 of all time makes me think you just have a crush on him.

roaches said:
He's good, definitely one of the only interesting up and comers out of New York, but top 20 of all time makes me think you just have a crush on him.
Yeah, i wasnt talking about trife inparticular, im speaking on the entire album as a whole, its just so well put together.

I cant remember the last cd i bought that i was this happy with. This cd is right up my alley, the samples, the beats, and ecspecially the flowing. Ghost and Trife, they make a fantastic combo.

PEOPLE, DONT SLEEP ON THIS SHIT. This is the most happy ive been with the release of an album since chronic 2001. I cant put it into words, but this album must be heard.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.