OMG Papoose IS the TRUTH

Yo...call me late bloomer or whatever...but this nigga Papoose is the fucking truth...

I just downloaded a bunch of songs by him, after I downloaded one of his Freestyles by accident...

If ya'll know some of his stand out tracks and can name some of them...or if you can even hook me up with a link then that would be great....

Some tracks I got:
-Alphabetical Slaughter
-Back To Back
-Fake Hustlers
-Gangster Shit
-2 Glocks
-2 Step
-Eastside Niggaz

All I can say is Damn...I haven't been this blown away in a LONG time, for those of you who don't know yet, CHECK HIM OUT, honestly I used to think all New York mixtape niggas were the same. This dude is for REAL.

papoose is good, but he uses a lot of multis that sound good together but they dont really make sense to me on some tracks, idk, i think canibus outshined him on that guerilla monsoon freestyle though.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
you must be out your mind they were both even at it when they were going back and fourth then papoose outshined cannibus like a mother fukka on that last verse.

Yeah well ppl may 10th to hear how Canibus has been writing...The shit he dropped on mixtapes wasn't uhm..amazing..so when ppl say papoose is the next canibus I can understand that it is up to Canibus to prove everybody he is still here tho....

Hip Hop for sale...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.