Old Source articles/interviews

just a quick question. does anyone know if there is a site or something that has old articles and/or interviews of The Source Magazine posted online? i'm doing some "research" for a little project i'm working on and i'm particularly interested in issues from 1995-96. unfortunately i have been unable to find a site like this on my own, so if anyone can help me on this it would be greatly appreciated.

might try wikipedia. they prolly wont have them their but might be able to track them down starting there in the links sections. just an idea

samtarin said:
might try wikipedia. they prolly wont have them their but might be able to track them down starting there in the links sections. just an idea
well i was using wikipedia to get other information, and came across several mentions of The Source Magazine, which got me to thinking of looking for old articles and interviews for what i needed. but unfortunately, while they have a fairly good write-up about the magazine, there are no links to any sites like something i'm looking for, just links to The Source's official web sites. so no luck there. google didn't help much either lol

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.