oh shit

kdogg

First Single off The Hassel Hof Album Released Next Week-Snippet & Info Inside

-MTV.com-
Upcoming rap superstar Hassel The Hoff has just finished shooting the video for the first single off his eagerly anticipated rap debut 'hoodtales-stories from the streets'.the single is called 'Cant Merk Me' and features the man who discovered the hungry young talent,Ice T.

'me and hoff did this record as a responce to the attack on his beach house last week,its basically a simple message,you cant merk me.cause im a gangsta & hoff is a gangsta that we get down and strap up'

When asked about the attack and how he feels about the eastcoast Hassel The Hof Replied;

'the east coast aint cool with me no more,they stand across the street or around the corner but they not with me'

The video is a mix of gritty urban realism and entertainment.it premieres on BET next monday.

01-Cant Merk Me.ft.Ice T
02-Cant Merk Me Radio Edit
03-Ambitionz Az A Knightrider
04-Cant Merk Me Acapella

The song has allready been blackballed by radio for its violent lyrical content and message.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Fantana-MTV news.

is that a good movie exo ^^^^^^^^^^^ i saw the trailer in the cinema but it never got a real release, tihnk its out on dvd soon. :(

kdogg said:
First Single off The Hassel Hof Album Released Next Week-Snippet & Info Inside

-MTV.com-
Upcoming rap superstar Hassel The Hoff has just finished shooting the video for the first single off his eagerly anticipated rap debut 'hoodtales-stories from the streets'.the single is called 'Cant Merk Me' and features the man who discovered the hungry young talent,Ice T.

'me and hoff did this record as a responce to the attack on his beach house last week,its basically a simple message,you cant merk me.cause im a gangsta & hoff is a gangsta that we get down and strap up'

When asked about the attack and how he feels about the eastcoast Hassel The Hof Replied;

'the east coast aint cool with me no more,they stand across the street or around the corner but they not with me'

The video is a mix of gritty urban realism and entertainment.it premieres on BET next monday.

01-Cant Merk Me.ft.Ice T
02-Cant Merk Me Radio Edit
03-Ambitionz Az A Knightrider
04-Cant Merk Me Acapella

The song has allready been blackballed by radio for its violent lyrical content and message.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Fantana-MTV news.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.