Oh shit, I forgot...YOUNG BUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost forgot, last night at the Eminem concert in Detroit, Young Buck proved again that he's a crazy ass motherfucker.

Dude asked the crowd if we "blaze that green sticky icky icky". Crowd screams "yes" of course. He says, "so, y'all won't mind if I blaze up then, right?". Crowd yells "no". And he proceeds to pull a blunt out of his pocket as big as the biggest cigar I've ever seen (as did Banks, the only two on stage at the time), and both blaze 'em up. Smoked that bitch like it was a little ass pinnner joint. Probably smoked it in about 3 minutes...possibly a few seconds less.

While I don't think he would front, part of the reason that I know he wasn't lying and actually smoking a cigar is because my girlfriend and a friend of hers had floor seats, and they were able to get in the front row. She said the smell was some of the best smelling weed she's ever smelled.

I respect Buck for doing that, and having the balls to, but that's not exactly gonna help his assault charge coming up.

its linx! said:
Damn, Buck smoked weed? You gotta be kidding.
Not at all. Actually, when it comes to Buck, nothing really surprises me I guess. I mean, this is the same guy that is facing charges for stabbing a guy who sucker punched Dr. Dre (and I defend Buck for that, he's loyal as fuck) and was just arrested this past Tuesday in New York after their concert at MSG with 4 pistols in their car (rumor has it, one loaded) and I believe it was a half ouce of weed.

Buck is a crazy motherfucker, but he's also cool as all hell. Buck is my favorite artist in G Unit easily, and I like everyone in that group, save for 50, who I can't stand.

thats nothing... when i saw DJ Quick here in 2002, he jumped off the stage with some of his people, and started blazing with the audience and sampled like four joints from the different areas of the arena, commenting on all of them

much more g'd

a

Dave D

emceewhite said:
I almost forgot, last night at the Eminem concert in Detroit, Young Buck proved again that he's a crazy ass motherfucker.

Dude asked the crowd if we "blaze that green sticky icky icky". Crowd screams "yes" of course. He says, "so, y'all won't mind if I blaze up then, right?". Crowd yells "no". And he proceeds to pull a blunt out of his pocket as big as the biggest cigar I've ever seen (as did Banks, the only two on stage at the time), and both blaze 'em up. Smoked that bitch like it was a little ass pinnner joint. Probably smoked it in about 3 minutes...possibly a few seconds less.

While I don't think he would front, part of the reason that I know he wasn't lying and actually smoking a cigar is because my girlfriend and a friend of hers had floor seats, and they were able to get in the front row. She said the smell was some of the best smelling weed she's ever smelled.

I respect Buck for doing that, and having the balls to, but that's not exactly gonna help his assault charge coming up.

welcome back ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.