Oh how I wish Treach would go solo

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I got the Bone Brothers album ages ago but just gave it a listen last night and that track with Treach is just insane. Everyone says how good Big was to do a Bone type flow, but Treach just kills it, that verse outshines the whole album for me.

I wish Treach would just go solo already, its 10 years too late but damn I want a solo album NOW!

How many solo tracks are out there? I only really have his Pac dedication and then the NBN albums, anyone else got any solos they can put up?

Nut

Well, i got news for you then: He's coming out with a solo album called O.G.ology and he's working with DJ Kay Gee again !! Treach is also on a compilation called Beat to Death vol.4 which was released 30 July this year. He's on a song called Move Units which features B-Real, Skanless & Rockness Monster (of Heltah Skeltah) and he's also on the including DVD so check that out.

linx

Staff member
I heard him freestyle in the booth on rap city like 2 months ago ..not exactly sure when it was. he came really nice.

treach is the truth! i wish he would go solo as well, i love that track on the bone brothers album, its my favorite track on the whole damn cd... treach always comes nice, i'd love to hear a solo effort from him.

''money gon' make me crazy, Jesus Christ I see the light through Lil Layzie's eyes, hope he can see it in mines, This money gon' make me crazy''

for real, ''Real Life'' is the best song ive heard this year !!!

Treach should go solo, it'd help his career a lot. I still think that he should make albums as NBN though, because when Vinny and him are on the same track, it balances out really well.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
kdogg said:
check his freestyle with fatal over the for the record beat

Well, of course Ive got that one ;).

PaulyPac said:
His verse aint that good, good track though.
Yeah it is. "You cant smell the shit you're in," had me laughing all night, get it, urine?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Nut said:
Well, i got news for you then: He's coming out with a solo album called O.G.ology and he's working with DJ Kay Gee again !! Treach is also on a compilation called Beat to Death vol.4 which was released 30 July this year. He's on a song called Move Units which features B-Real, Skanless & Rockness Monster (of Heltah Skeltah) and he's also on the including DVD so check that out.

I spoke with Treach last December when he was down here and he said the album would be out "soon," its been almost a year now and no sign of it.

Can you hook up that Move Units track?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
HellRazor05 said:
Solo or not, his music is still tight. What, you don't like Vin?

I like Vin, real cool guy as well. I just think Treach could release a real solid solo and develop himself as an artist more.

And no, Im not saying he should leave the group, never that, just drop some solos too.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
AnarchistFunk said:
If you think his "bone" flow was sick on that track, you should check out his feature on Krayzie Bone's first solo cd

Oh yep, Ive got that too. Signed Krayzie copy too.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.